Latest version 0.2
Released 8 months ago
- Error messages are now grouped and only shown on request.
- All proficiency attributes are now Untrained by default (or Trained for lore skills) so they don’t trigger errors when the template is first applied and you only need to change the ones that are Trained+.
- Prevented some empty boxes from being shorter than the rest when they have no attribute value.
- Absent shield values now show an empty space rather than default to 0, to make it clearer at a glance that no shield is equipped. The shield bonus to AC still defaults to 0.
- Better display of live-editable attributes (further improvements requested of Kanka developers to make null attributes live-editable and allow default values for them too).
- Small fix to the height of the armor class main bonus’s box.