You've seen the spells of questionable balancing, what about items to supplement them? With awful drawings! What is this, Christmas!? (There's a 0.2% chance it isn't Christmas)
Includes 15 items, tagged for easy sorting:
- Arsenal - Your own personal armory on your fingertip
- Bigger Knife - You can always make fun of theirs, because yours is bigger.
- Cello Case of Holding - For all the bard's many instruments
- Discount Healing Potions - Normal healing potions are too expensive! ...And palatable.
- Dunce Circlet of Intelligence - You can be very smart! But everyone will know you aren't, normally.
- Ear Cuffs of Whispering Winds - The long distance communication for friends
- Hat of the Birthday Person - Happy birthday!
- Homeward Compass - Never get lost. Kind of. I mean, relative to somewhere.
- Iascalt - Make sure mages stay caught.
- Illusory Weapon - Weapons in your hands may be closer to an opponent that they may appear.
- Memory Gem - External hard drives for your brain, man. Woah.
- Portable Library - Take your books wherever you go. Complete with the SHHHing experience. Nerd.
- Sir Stuffed - Very cute. Unless you're a threat. Then still cute, but also a hinderance.
- Swordbreaker - Mundane, but useful.
- Thiefbait Bag - Best way to stop a thief is a walloping. But this works, too.
All item drawings are by me or photo manipulations of Creative Common 0 items. Feel free to use all of these however you want in home games and campaigns.
Latest version: 1.1 View ContentReleased 1 month ago
- Iescalt was improperly titled "iascalt" despite being written properly in the body multiple times
- Some body text was small for no discernable reason on a few entities
- Illusory weapon
- Discount Healing Potions
- Fixed formatting of memory gem to be consistent