A small CSS stylesheet that updates fields throughout the campaign to use terminology from Pathfinder 2e.
- "Race"/"Races" becomes "Ancestry"/"Ancestries".
- "Sub Race" becomes "Heritage".
- An item's "Size" becomes "Bulk".
- Character races, as well as parent races, in single-entity views cannot be reliably selected and replaced with CSS, and will remain unchanged.
- Likewise for the "Race" filter option on list views.
- The page title (the name of the tab in your web browser) will still display "Races" when viewing an ancestry or the ancestry list.
Latest version: 0.7 View ContentReleased 4 months ago
Changes and Fixes
- The Race breadcrumb had a strange vertical alignment (but only on Firefox).
- Terminology variables are now set
html[lang]instead of on
:root, allowing for locale-specific updates in the future.
- The "Characters" column on the non-nested Races list view was being incorrectly changed to "Heritages".
- The "Races" column on the Character list screen has been changed to "Ancestries".
- The placeholder text on the Characters list filters now reads "Choose an ancestry" (there is currently no way of targeting the filter's label).